O’Learys is looking for a Venue Manager with passion for food, drinks, sports and people
O'Learys vision is to become the number 1 Eatertainment company in Europe by 2025. Every day, we serve tens of thousands of guests at all our venues around the world, while upholding the O'Learys love story and legacy, which began in 1988 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
To be an employee of O'Learys means that you are a part of a community and a team approach where, we together develop and strengthen the chain and our brand. In this interplay, your knowledge, your experience and your commitment are the most important elements for our success.
As Venue Manager of O'Learys Sarpsborg, you are ultimately responsible for the restaurant. You should run it as optimally as possible within O'Leary's concept, taking into account the well-being of the guests as well as finances and the needs of the staff. You work to ensure that the guest has the most pleasant experience possible. Here you get the chance to drive sales, achieve results and build a sustainable business. As Venue Manager, you are ultimately responsible for all departments, planning, finance and further development and marketing of the unit.
You actively participate in the day-to-day operation of the restaurant which means evenings and weekends. You are visible in the day-to-day operations of our employees and guests.
You will be ultimately responsible in the management team that leads the restaurant. The management team also includes a head chef. You should make sure that all staff are aware of O'Leary's strategy and goals for the restaurant.
Compliance with O'Leary's concept:
- Together with the restaurant's management team, you are responsible for compliance and management in accordance of the O'Leary's concept.
- Has overall responsibility for the budget and results of the business and corrective actions to achieve these. Has overall responsibility for driving the restaurant's sales and profitability and reaching the venues key figures through cost control, inventory and calculation.
- Responsible for calculation and pricing in accordance with O'Leary's concept.
Operations / Team management:
- Overall responsible for all staff and compliance with the recruitment and introduction process. Holds employee talks and ensures that the staff thrives and develops.
- Ensures that operation is carried out in accordance with the concept.
- Leads and distributes the work of the management team.
- Works actively in operations to ensure quality and service. Ensures that procedures are implemented and complied with.
- Ensures that an annual marketing plan is developed and ensures that it is implemented and executed. This includes planning and implementing sales-driven activities in the restaurant and marketing as well as monitoring/active engagement in social media and other channels.
Competence and qualifications
- Hospitality management training and/or equivalent work experience.
- >5 years of experience from leading positions in the hotel or restaurant industry / F&B.
- Meritorious if you have experience in leading staff with different experiences and backgrounds.
- Good knowledge of operating economy, the ability to analyze and drive a business's sales and results, as well as experience in driving profitability improvements.
- Very good knowledge of Norwegian and English in speech and writing.
- Strong leadership skills & system habits (MS Office, Caspeco, Trivec etc).
- Innovative and driven.
- Structured and self-propelled.
- You are a relationship builder and are driven by sales and business development. You are an engaging and motivating leader who is communicative and informative. You have the ability to realize your ideas and you enjoy developing businesses and staff.
START: As soon as possible
SCOPE: Full-time, Indefinite
WORKING HOURS: Daytime, evening and weekends
LOCATION: The job is based in Sarpsborg at O'Learys Sarpsborg but some travel will occur.
SALARY: By agreement